|< Previous||Next >|
The Pelican Girls pick the Top Ten for Spring!
Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2012 is in FULL BLOOM at The Pink Pelican. Mother Nature may not be totally onboard with the change of seasons but plenty of the items offer wear WOW possibilities. Of course, we all want things we can wear now to brighten up those gloomy days but add the wow factor! At The Pink Pelican, we like to call it wear WOW. So today, The Pelican Girls are tickled pink to share with you our current TOP TEN items for Spring!
1. State of Mind print-we love EVERYTHING in this print and it is going FAST.
2. Mariana Dress in Bloomin’ Cacoonin’ Classic Shift? Classic pink and green? Check and check! The lace makes this a lovely addition to your spring wardrobe.
3. Allura Dress-Simply stunning. A great classic for any wardrobe and the embroidery adds the wow factor.
5. Cayleigh Gauzy Wrap -good transitional piece-and yes it's SO good we technically put it on the list twice!
6. Kapri Top- another terrific transitional piece. We love this with skinny jeans and white pants now for the wear WOW factor but come summer, you'll love it with shorts!
7. Somerset Dress-wear now with tights and a scarf and then alone later. It's based on the fit of the Cassie we all know and love!
8. Via Tunic-easy tunic in white, true navy and pink and the perfect backdrop for all those marvelous Murfees!
9. Cherry Dress -based on our good friend Claire, this beauty is ready for tights and a Shere to help you perk up frigid February days!
10. Callahan Shorts-Okay, okay we admit it. These shorts don't offer as much wear now possibilities as other items on our list but what can we say? We love our Callahans!
What's on YOUR top ten wish list for spring?